My Playlist

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Nine Months to Me, Mr. P!


So I am 9 months old today! Big boy! Here are some of the things that I have been up to: I am into everything that I can get to, including drawers, our DVD collection, mommy's shoe collection, and the speakers at Grammy's house! I can't quite figure out why everyone gets so upset when all I want to do is explore! I have also been sleeping better, which means I generally go to bed around 8 or 8:30 and sleep until 4:30 or 5am. Then back down again until 6:30am, which is my usual wake-up time. I love to push my cart around and am very skilled at using only ONE hand! Haven't quite figured out how to turn it yet so I just get mad and start howling when I bump into something. I also recently learned how to clap my hands and wave "bye bye". Well, that's about all for now, I probably need to get back to whatever it was I was doing (which is probably getting into something I shouldn't have been into).

3 comments:

  1. My daughter turned 9 months yesterday!! They would be the best friends because they sounds exactly alike! ;) Getting into EVERYTHING! Im going to write her 9 month post later tonight, Im slacking lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I barely got this up...I have some serious blog guilt going on for how neglectful I am! They are busy, busy little people!

    ReplyDelete