My Playlist

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails...that's what little boys are made of!


This isn't the greatest picture of him....but this is my puppy! His name is Duke, after John Wayne. I love him very much and he is very fun to play with. Daddy brings him over when he comes to visit. Usually when I see him I smile and get really excited, and then I crawl after him. He doesn't really seem to like it when I squeal and grab his fur-I can't quite figure that out yet.
I have been eating so much lately! I really can't get enough food! My nursing strike is over, so mommy is relieved about that. I am also very interested in everything that EVERYONE else is eating. The other day I had real meat the other day (in very small, itty, bitty bites of course). I also have discovered a love for Cheerios! It is so much fun to feed myself. Most times when other people try to feed me they just aren't fast enough, not to place blame on anyone *ahem, mommy.
Mommy has also decided to try the Dr. Ferber method with me again since I have been waking up very often at night. It isn't too much fun but hopefully the end result will be that everyone sleeps better!

No comments:

Post a Comment