My Playlist

Friday, April 2, 2010

Road Trip

We took a trip to Santa Rosa to meet up with my Auntie Lindsey. It was pretty fun to see her. I didn't really like shopping all that much but I cooperated pretty well and snoozed for part of the time.

One fun part of the trip was the FOOD! I am a big fan of buffets, especially breakfast buffets! There was so many things that I could eat and they were all yummy. I feasted on egg yolk, oatmeal, French toast, yogurt, fruit, and pancakes! I felt pretty important sitting in my highchair eating like a big boy! And normally when I go on a trip I don't sleep well because I am out of my routine. Well not on this trip-I slept from 9pm until 5:30am! Pretty good for me and very good for mommy and grammy. We might have to do the road trip thing more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment