My Playlist

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh the Places I will Go!

So, I am really, really close to crawling! In fact, I sort of do crawl, just in the wrong direction! I can see something that I want and it's right in front of me, but then I start moving in the wrong direction! It's so frustrating to go backwards when I want to go ahead! Sometimes I lift one foot up and the opposite hand and sort of wobble there, unsure of what my next move should be!

I have also discovered how fun it is to pull myself up on things. Sometimes it is a little scary because I pull myself up, then decide I want to be down, and I can't figure out how to get back to the floor. Luckily I have figured out all I need to do is scream and mommy will help me! I am really a little daredevil. The other day I pulled up, then decided to let go with not just one hand, but BOTH hands! I stood there for a second before I toppled over. It was still fun though and I have a very hard head so when I crashed it didn't hurt me. I have also been "cruising" as they call it in the baby book. Which means I creep my way around holding onto something. It's pretty fun too!

I just can't wait until I get this whole being mobile thing figured out. Oh the places I will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment