My Playlist

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sunshine and Springtime (well, as of tomorrow)!

Today felt like summertime already even though we are officially one day shy of spring! This picture was taken at my babysitter, Leana's house. Looks like I am having a great time outside, catching some rays! I wish mommy could've come home early today to play with me outside and boy, did she wish she could have too! Tomorrow we are going to Santa Rosa to see my Auntie Lindsey-road trip! I am not too fond of my carseat these days (probably because I am almost too big for it) but it will be fun once we get there! These last few nights have been kind of rough...my new teeth are making sleep difficult. Last night I sobbed and sobbed everytime mommy tried to lay me down. Hopefully the next few nights will be better and we will all get some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment