My Playlist

Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!

Hurray for the weekend and two days off with Mommy! It's nice when she and I can hang out in the morning instead of her rushing off to work! We have a great time hanging out, reading books, and mommy likes to enjoy her morning cup of coffee (which she needs because even though I am sleeping through the night, I am an early bird and like to rise and shine around 6am!). I am excited because tonight I get to see my good friends Bryson and Bryton. Our mommies are getting us together so we can hang out and then they can hang out too, just talking and doing mommy things! Bryson and Bryton are adorable just like me and stay tuned for fun pictures to come!

Mommy has been up earlier even than me each morning doing her 30-Day Shred DVD. That Jillian Michaels looks like one tough cookie! Sometimes I hang out and watch mommy and I exercise in my rainforest jumparoo. Other times I keep snoozing until she is finished.

I have been doing lots of talking these days and like to babble and hear the sound of my own voice. I like to say "da da da" and "ga ga ga". Mommy doesn't really understand what I am trying to say but at least I know what I am talking about. I also have one tooth that finally made it's presence known and another one that looks like it is on it's way.

I have been sitting up on my own for about a month now but sometimes I don't want to sit (I just prefer that someone hold me at all times). So when I don't want to sit I just stiffen up my entire body like a board and make it impossible for anyone to bend me. It's kind of amusing to see everyone try to bend me-good luck with that-I am one strong, big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment