My Playlist

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big Changes!

I have been doing so many new things it is hard to keep up with me! Sleeping has been going great, I am going down around 7:30pm and usually sleeping until 5am-sometimes later. Then I eat and am back down until around 6:30am. Mommy never realized how important sleep was until she didn't really get any for about 6 months! I am such a big boy and I do best sleeping in my crib-when I am tired mommy just lays me down and turns on my crib soother or white noise and I suck on my wubbanub and cuddle my blankie and pretty soon I am just snoozing away!

I have also been very active lately-I just can't wait until I can really move around and crawl! I scoot on my bottom and everytime mommy turns around I am in a different spot. The other day I scooted over to the coffee table and bonked my head and it HURT! But mommy kissed it and that made it better. I've got a pretty hard head too!

I pulled myself up on my horsey at Grammy's house the other day. I really, really love my horsey and was determined to stand up next to it and I DID! Then I got to take a ride. That horsey is just so much fun I can't help yelling and squealing because it's so much fun to go for a ride!

I also have been very interested in food. That baby food stuff isn't nearly as much fun as what big people are eating. Grammy gave me a teether cookie the other day and that was cool and I made a HUGE mess all over my shirt and face. I also had some of mommy's toast with butter and that was pretty yummy too! It's fun to try new things!

Mommy put some sneakers on me the other day and it was the first time I wore shoes and couldn't pull them off. It was pretty fascinating to check them out when they were on my feet, and they were fun to eat too! Socks are for little babies and shoes are for big boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment