My Playlist

Friday, April 23, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper!




























So lately I love to help mommy-it's my new thing! I am such a big helper too! She is very busy so she needs help with lots of things so I am more than happy to lend a hand! I am very good at laundry (as you can see from the photos), although I can't quite understand why mommy doesn't see just how useful I am! Laundry baskets are lots of fun too! This one was full of clothes and everyone knows baskets are more fun when they are empty, so I just threw everything out onto the floor.
In other news, sleeping is going better for me. Mommy has been letting me see if I can put myself back to sleep on my own. Usually I fuss for a little bit but as soon as I find my Wubbanub I plop it back in my mouth and I'm out like a light again!
I also have been having a little trouble with....separation anxiety. I really hate to say good-bye in the mornings when mommy leaves for work. Sometimes I cry and it is very hard for her to walk out the door....luckily I know she will always come back and I am extra happy to see her when she gets home!

1 comment: