My Playlist

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ride 'em Cowboy!


This picture pretty much sums it up-yah, I ADORE horses! I also have a rocking horsey which I love, love, love! And this weekend, I rode a REAL horse for the very first time. Stay tuned for pics to come of that.....I can't really miss loving horses. My mommy loved her rocking horse growing up and still loves to ride. My Uncle Ad is a saddlebronc rider, my great-cousin B is a steer wrestler, my grandpa ropes and rides, and so does almost everyone else in my family! So it looks like I will be following suit with everyone else given that I am already showing how much I like horseys!
I am excited because we get to go out to our ranch again to brand our calves on Thursday, and maybe I will get to ride another REAL horsey again!
In other news: I have been enjoying big people food. Yesterday I ate some leftover ham from Easter dinner. I also like to drink water from my brand new sippy cup! I have sort-of been on a milk strike lately but hopefully that won't last forever.
I also have been moving around a lot in my sleep. Mommy can't figure out what in the world I do at night. At first she was scared because I started sleeping on my belly but then she read in the baby-book that it is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment