My Playlist

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mommy's Lookalike


So pretty much everyone always says that I look like my mommy. It's kind of funny because she's a girl and I'm a boy (duh) but we do have lots of similarities.
I even act a lot like she did when she was little. I like to pretend I have a terrible cough, just to see what people do and see if I can get any sympathy/attention from people within earshot. Apparently mommy used to do this too. Maybe that's why she loved Drama in highschool?? I also don't like it very well if things, ummm, don't go my way. Well, I just know what I WANT and lots of times I want it now. So if said things don't go my way, I often take drastic measures that involve sticking my lower lip out and bursting into tears. Yah, maybe I will have an upcoming high school career that involves Drama class as well.
Generally though I'm a pretty happy guy, except when I am tired. I just know what I want and am not afraid to do what it takes to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment