My Playlist

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mommy Blogging Fail







So mommy has been slacking BIG time on blogging. But it's mostly because she can't blog from her work computer. So I've been up to lots and lots of things since last time she blogged. I can WALK now! Actually, scractch that. I can RUN. And I run everywhere. Nothing is safe from me and boy am I curious!






I also have been talking. I have been saying "mamama" for awhile but now I say many other things. I can say "Aaaa am" for Adam, my uncle. I say "chee chee" for GG, my great-grandma. I also say "Tee Tee" for Auntie. I can say "hot" and "go". I also attempt to say "kitty". I am one smart little man!






My sleeping has also improved greatly. I generally go to bed at 8 and sleep until about 6:30 or 7. I think it's because mommy finally stopped going in when I made the slightest peep. Eventually I learned to soothe myself back to sleep and now I rarely wake up at all. Mommy is HAPPY and, frankly, I am happier too. It's pretty great getting a full night's rest. Sleep is NOT overrated, who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment