My Playlist

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!!!

Christmas was SO much fun! I got a Cozy Coupe car! It is pretty much the greatest thing ever invented. I hung out in it all day long, and even wanted to eat in it. I liked it best when my Uncle Ad or mommy (or anyone, for that matter) pushed me around in it. I even took Frosty for a spin (he was kind of crowding my space though so pretty soon he had to get out). All in all it was a great day for me and I was very spoiled.

I've still been saying more words every day! I like to say "boo berry" for blueberry. They are one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast. I also enjoy eating olives, especially when mommy puts them on my finger. They are like a fun toy that you can eat! She has to be careful though because I like them so much that I choke on them because I put too many in my mouth! Silly guy, I am! I have been able to say "B" for my best friend, Bryton. We call him "B" for short. I also have been very polite and am starting to say "peas" for "please". I also have been telling mommy when I go #2 in my diaper by saying "poop".

My cousin "B" got me a very nice black cowboy hat for Christmas. I like black hats the best of all. I like to wear them and then make everyone else put them on too. My favorite thing is to ride my rocking horse and wear my hat. I feel like a true cowboy then! My Grumpa and Uncle Ad have been taking me down to the barn with them when they feed the animals. I even got to ride a horsey the other day! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment