My Playlist

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sooo Smart!




I have been just talking up a storm lately! I have so many new words to say! I have been saying "eat" when I am hungry. I am also saying "B" when I see my cousin Billy on TV. He's been competing in a BIG rodeo and he is a steer wrestler. It is fun to watch him and I pretend that I am wrestling a steer too! My Grammy and "Grumpa" just got back from watching him in Las Vegas. I missed them SO much. It was the best thing ever when they came to pick me up when they got home!




I also have been "talking" on the phone a lot. I say "hwo" for "hello". I like to hold mommy's phone and pretend like I am talking to my Uncle Ad. It's pretty fun. I miss him because he is crab fishing in San Francisco. But I still like to pretend like we can talk on the phone.




I also said my babysitter Leana's name the other day. Well, I call her "Nana". She was very proud of me. I am ONE smart cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment