My Playlist

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Turkey Day!

This was my first REAL Thanksgiving. Sure, I was around last year, but I really didn't partake in all of the festivities because I was on a strict diet of milk, milk, and more milk. This year I got to do what I do best: eat! I loved the turkey and the sweet potato casserole that mommy made. Sweet potatoes are yummy! I was also VERY tired that day. I had woken up early because I was staying the night in an unfamiliar place (my Tee Tee's house aka Auntie's house). So I crashed right around the time everyone sat down to eat (around 6:45pm) and didn't wake up until 6:15am. I was tuckered out! I don't normally sleep an entire 12 hours straight!

I also have been doing some new things. I love to say "baby" now. I like to go around the house pointing out all of the "baby" pictures. I also discovered that I love to ride the rocking horse at my Tee Tee's house. For still being a pretty little guy, I sure can ride that horse, hard! I also love to play with my Uncle Adam and I am sad because he is working out of town right now. At least I got to see him for the holiday. I also got to see my cousin Billy. Everyone calls him "B". I was in awe of "B" and kept saying his name. I also was happy that he let me wear his cowboy hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment