My Playlist

Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas Pictures







So we are trying to pick out the perfect Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards! There are so many good ones it is really hard to choose! Mommy is thinking of doing three pictures: one with her and I, and then two of me by myself, because I am just so cute! Here are some ideas of the ones she is thinking of.

In other news, I have been chatting away, even more than I was before! I now call my Grandpa "Baa" because that's what he says when he calls the cows to feed them. I also have been attempting to say "bottle" but it also sounds more like "baa". I say "more" when I want more food. I like to read "The Three Little Pigs" and I try to say "and he huffed, and he puffed" for the part where the big bag wolf is trying to blow the house down! Reading is probably my favorite thing to do. Grammy bought me some new books because I just read so many while I am at her house!

I also have been climbing on things. Sometimes this works out well, sometimes it doesn't. I fell off the rocking chair in my room and that hurt. I also fell off my rocking horse (it was partially my fault because I was standing on it though). I have also been communicating well and my babysitter, Leana loves this. She asked me the other day if I wanted "night night" because I was cranky. I nodded my head and she layed me down and I was out like a light!

Speaking of sleep, I've been doing a great job of it at night. I sleep from 8pm until about 6:30am. I am a bit of an early bird but 6:30am isn't TOO bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment