My Playlist

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time Change

Boy, that time change that happens twice a year really throws me off! I had been sleeping so well-from about 8pm to 6:30am. Once that time change happened I was up early! Like 5:00 or 5:30am. And WIDE awake! I didn't want to go back to sleep and got really upset with mommy when she tried to lay me back down. Even when she gave me my favorite bottle full of milk I wasn't satisfied! I was ready to be up. I was a cranky mess after about 45 minutes, but I still wanted to be awake!

Fortunately for everyone, I'm now just about back on track. Mommy is happy and I am happier too.

I've been missing my Uncle Adam lately. I love him so much, and he's gone right now, crabbing in San Francisco. I still like to think that he's around though because every time I see a picture of someone with a cowboy hat I say "Aaaum". I really hope he comes back soon!

I have been saying more and more words every day. I say "Bom Bom", which is what I call my great grandpa. I stay with him and my great-grandmother "GG" every Wednesday and we have so much fun together!

I also have been staying with my Auntie Melanie sometimes, if my regular sitter, Leana is gone. She isn't REALLY my auntie, but I just call her that. She's so much fun and we play together all day long until mommy comes home!

Well, that's about all for now! Sorry no pictures this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment