My Playlist

Thursday, March 3, 2011

High Steppin'

It's my newest trick! I do it mostly when I get excited. I'm turning into quite the character. I love to hide and have people find me. It's tons of fun! I hid the other night with my Uncle Ad and mommy was really scared when she got home!

Mommy needs to take some more pictures of me because I am getting so big! She's being a real slacker!

I'm saying so many new words. I love to say "tight" everything is tight. Like when mommy buckles me into my carseat I say "tight" and pull on the straps. I also can just about repeat anything anyone says (so people have begun to watch what they say around me!). I can also count, if someone helps me. They start out with "one, two" and I say "three!"

My Uncle Ad is still my favorite person in the world. Followed closely behind by my great grandpa-who I call "Papa". Uncle Ad is so cool because he plays and plays with me. He tosses me in the air and he chases me and pretends like he is a bull. He also carries me around on his shoulders which is VERY fun.

I have been going to feed the cows with my grandpa (who I call "Boss") lately. That is also very fun! I like to ride the four-wheeler and say "nee nee nee" when I see it. I have my own little four-wheeler at home that I ride but the big one is lots more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment