My Playlist

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Horsey Rides from Grumpa aka Grandpa

My grandpa-who mommy and grammy call "Grumpa" because he tends to be grumpy sometimes, loves to give me horsey rides! I love it too. I can't wait for the day when I can ride a real horse, but for now Grumpa's knee will have to do. I have been a pretty happy boy these days and everyone is glad that I have finally outgrown my colicky phase. I also am sleeping much better at night. Mommy has been reading a book by a guy named Ferber who has some good ideas. She doesn't really like the idea of letting me fuss but is hoping that her and I will both get a better nights sleep in the end. Who knows, maybe it will lead to me sleeping through the night one of these days! Stay tuned, I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for an award! ::hugs P and leaves before Jacob gets jealous::

    ReplyDelete