My Playlist

Friday, February 19, 2010

I love my wubbanub!

So here is me with my Wubbanub. Basically it is a pacifier with a small stuffed dog attached to it. So if the paci falls out of my mouth I can grab the stuffed toy and put it right back in my mouth. Mommy and Leana (my babysitter) like it too because it solves the problem of me waking up and screaming until someone comes in and puts my pacifier back in my mouth. Now I can do it all by myself because I am cool like that! And it is great because it is helping me wake less at night! And when I am just hanging out playing I like to have it in my mouth....I actually think it makes me look pretty smart! This is just one of my favorite things that I will be writing about because I am like Oprah, I have lots of favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment