My Playlist

Monday, February 15, 2010



I had a fun Valentines Day! Grammy and Daddy gave me cards and Grammy gave me a soother to try to help me sleep longer at night. It didn't really work but I like the songs it plays and the light display. The cards were cool and very tasty as well! Mommy thought a good Valentines Day present would be for her to get a little more sleep, but that doesn't appear to be happening any time soon, unfortunately. I usually wake up at least three times a night, and then am up for good around 6:30am or 7am. This morning I was awake in my crib from 5am to 6am and then slept in my swing until 7am and was not going to sleep a second more! Then I took a great three and half hour nap around 10am-cuz I have to catch up on my sleep at some point in time! Mommy is a walking zombie these days but everyone always says, sleep is overrated!

1 comment: